- If you're not seeing the page you want in 10 seconds, please click HERE <b>Prevent Obesity and Overweight Problems</b>: The Details of My Own Personal Weight Loss

Elvis Presley - Su...

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Details of My Own Personal Weight Loss

As per many reader’s requests, I just filmed a video where I give you all the details of my own personal weight loss journey.

To hear more about…

What healthy foods I eat all dayThe specifics of my own workout regimenExactly what motivates meHow I overcome life’s challenges and what strategies I use when things get toughThe details of my own weight loss journeyWhat are some staple items in my kitchen

…listen to the audio interview I did just a few weeks ago here:

http://fitpro.thedsp.info/

You’ll also get access to interviews with interview with 10 other top fitness professionals.? People like Joel Marion, Holly Rigsby, Tom Venuto, Vince DelMonte and many many more.

Check out those really great stories here:

http://fitpro.thedsp.info/

Filed under:
Health, Video, Weight Loss by Isabel


View the original article here

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home